Rajasthan State Eligibility Test SET 2023 Admit Card Out: Govind Guru Tribal University, GGTU Banswara has issued an Rajasthan State Eligibility Test (RSET) is a state-level eligibility examination 2023 was conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) for the post of Assistant Professor in universities and colleges of Rajasthan.
The RSET examination is conducted in two papers – Paper-I and Paper-II. Paper-I is common for all candidates and consists of questions on teaching and research aptitude, reasoning ability, divergent thinking, and general awareness. Paper-II consists of questions based on the subject selected by the candidate.
To be eligible for the RSET examination, candidates must have a master’s degree or equivalent in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks (50% marks for reserved categories) from a recognized university. Candidates who have appeared or are in the final year of their master’s degree examination can also apply, subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
Candidates who qualify for the RSET examination are awarded an eligibility certificate that is valid for three years from the date of issue. This certificate enables candidates to apply for the post of Assistant Professor in universities and colleges of Rajasthan.
For more information on the RSET examination, including eligibility criteria, syllabus, and application process, candidates can visit the official website of RPSC.
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test SET 2023 Admit Card Out:Important Dates Regarding this Examination
- Application Begin : 12/01/2023
- Last Date For Apply online : 11/02/2023
- Exam Date : 26/03/2023
- Admit Card Available : Now
Age Limit : No Upper Age Limit in Rajasthan State Eligibility Test SET 2023
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test SET 2023 Admit Card Out : CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY:-
General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC are eligible for this Test.
The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to recognized by UGC are eligible for this Test. The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to Non-Creamy Layer/ Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Disability (PwD)/ Third gender category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
(ii) Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of eligibility only after they have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC-NCL/ SC / ST / PwD / Third gender category candidates).
rajasthan state eligibility test 2023,state eligibility test 2023,rajasthan set exam 2023,rajasthan set exam 2023 notification,rajasthan state eligibility test 2022,rajasthan state eligibility test,state eligibility test,set exam rajasthan,set exam 2023,state eligibility test rajasthan 2023,rajasthan state eligibility test 2023 form,rajasthan state eligibility test 2023 ggtu,rajasthan state eligibility test 2023 kya hai
Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of SET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
(iii) Candidates belonging to the Third gender category are eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee and Eligibility Criteria for SET as are available to SC/ST/PwD categories. The subject-wise qualifying cut-offs for this category would be the lowest among those for SC / ST / PwD / OBC–NCL / General-EWS categories in the corresponding subject.
(iv) Candidates are required to appear in subject of their post-graduation only. In case the subject of a candidate is not included in the list of SET subjects, the candidate may appear in UGC NET/UGC-CSIR NET, which is held twice a year.
The syllabus for the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test (RSET) for the post of Assistant Professor is divided into two papers – Paper-I and Paper-II.
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test SET 2023 Paper-I is common for all candidates and consists of questions on teaching and research aptitude, reasoning ability, divergent thinking, and general awareness. The following is the detailed syllabus for Paper-I:
- Teaching Aptitude
- Teaching: Nature, objectives, characteristics, and basic requirements.
- Learner’s characteristics: Characteristics of adolescent and adult learners; learning styles; factors affecting teaching-learning; strategies for enhancing learning.
- Teaching methods: Traditional and modern teaching methods; multimedia and e-learning; teacher-centered and student-centered methods.
- Evaluation systems: Assessment and evaluation techniques, tools, and strategies; Continuous and comprehensive evaluation; Grading system.
- Research Aptitude
- Research: Meaning, types, and characteristics; Positivism and post-positivistic approach to research.
- Methods of research: Experimental, survey, case study, action research, and historical methods.
- Steps of research: Formulation of research problem, hypothesis, research design, sampling, data collection, analysis, and interpretation of data.
- Research ethics: Ethical issues in research; Intellectual property rights; Plagiarism and citation.
- Reading Comprehension
- Reading and comprehension of given passages.
- Reasoning Ability
- Number series, letter series, codes, relationships, classification.
- Logical reasoning: Deductive reasoning, inductive reasoning, and abductive reasoning.
- Verbal reasoning: Analogy, blood relations, completion of series, syllogism, etc.
- Non-verbal reasoning: Series completion, pattern perception, analogy, etc.
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test SET 2023 : Important Link
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|